The AARON B TRAINING PROGRAM
Manufactures design products for a purpose. If products are not chosen for the correct application the results could be negative. I have designed products based on my experiences and demands.
In order for you to choose the correct products it’s very important to understand their features and capabilities. You also need to understand the environments you will be using them in. Our systems are designed for both experience and none experienced users. With the information from our training program it will ensure all users reap the full potential from AARON B products.
We have designed two training programs. These programs are designed to support the full supply network.
Distributors & Dealers
Distributors will be trained by Aaron Boothe in person. Their training will cover the following areas:
- Detailed product specification
- Product application & recommended usage
- Recommended Installation Fixtures and fittings
- Portable usage
- Correct amplifier options
- Correct product combinations
- System budgeting
- System design
- Software/firmware updates
- Spares and repairs
This program has been designed to train and advise experiences Retailers and installers to ensure the end user has been guided to use the system as they have been designed for maximum performance. This program will be passed on by your distributor or dealer. The program will include the above. Additional areas are:
- What questions to ask venue owners or users
- What advice to give venue owners or users
- What approach to take with the speaker system design
- Steps to take when designing the system
- Recommended maintenance service plans
- Rules of night club usage
- Steps to take to ensure reliability